Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear Roman Architects, Please Buy a Triangle


Sorry about the lack of blog lately, studio has been consuming my life.

Bravo: Last Thursday my art history class took a field trip to Capitoline hill. This is where all of the emperors and rulers once held their forums. Today it houses a museum that has many famous pieces of art, and the symbol or Rome: Romulus, Remus and the She Wolf. I also took an elevator to the top of the Victor Emanuel monument where you can see almost all of Rome and the surrounding hills. One night my roommates and I walked over to the Vatican. We are planning on returning this Sunday to see the inside.

Bruto: The floor plans we are drawing for our studio are ridiculous. There are absolutely no right angels in any of the plans. This leaves us to a method that involves using a compass and measurements to figure out the angles of the walls.

Interessante: I have discovered that I love every flavor of gelato, no exceptions. I may have to roll home from Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment