Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Week Dominated by School

I have not had many interesting adventures this past week, just the monotony of school, I guess it can not be avoided, even in Rome.

Bravo: The weather in Rome has been really beautiful, it is still in the mid 60's ever day, with very little rain. Bravo #2: This weekend I attended a cooking class hosted by my art history professor who before becoming a professor was a professional chef. We spent eight hours eating some of the most delicious food.

Bruto: The birds are still in town and fly in swarms around dusk, pooping everywhere.

Interessante: On Sunday my roommate and I walked to a nearby flea market where I purchased 10 euro boots. I wanted to get an inexpensive pair so I would not have to worry about getting them dirty or scuffed. Well, I got exactly what I paid for, the "suede" does not really feel like suede and they have a lingering smell of gasoline. Cheap Cheap Cheap!

I know this weeks post has been pretty mundane, this coming weekend my friend Lauri is coming to visit and we are planning on taking a day trip to the Adriatic Coast, hopefully there will be a little more adventure to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment