Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is it yesterday, today, or tomorrow???

Today is my first official day in Paris and between the lack of sleep and the time change it may be Thursday, but I'm not positive :)

Bravo: the flight went by seemingly fast and the French have been very helpful despite my poor speaking skills. For some reason I thought 4 years of French in high school would have left me sounding like I knew a little about what I was trying to talk about but boy was I wrong!

Bruto: The city is pretty dusty and there are an abundance of smokers here. After walking through the city my mouth tasted like dusty ash. Mmmmmmmmm

Interessante: I tried 2 new foods today. The first was a croque madame which is bread, cheese, and a fried egg. And the second was a fried egg! The sandwich and the egg were delicious.

1 comment:

  1. how long are you in paris? are you all by yourself or with a big group? I really like the way your organizing your blog. That croque madame sounds delicious. my cat is attacking me! help.... oh also p.s. i found my dream car today at poquetauto.com...its a six speed infiniti with only 22,000 miles on it!!! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete